I was sent a donator pack and it hospitalized me
Bug
Started by Aveon_Watson [2512341] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 65
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 32 / 100
- Story score
- 50 / 100
- Engagement score
- 65 / 100
Most-liked replies
- KingLion [1477459]
· 31 likes ·
I can confirm I sent him a donator pack after he kindly asked for it, and I have no clue why it exploded on him, this is outragous, get this man the DP he deserves, he shouldn't have to pay … - aurel1 [1046304] Admin
· 6 likes ·
Is this the case - https://gyazo.com/cf3d5184713d5d956cbc184e99eb9b5e? - ita [2523178]
· 6 likes ·
that was probably a low quality DP? under 10% quality theres a chance it explodes
I can confirm I sent him a donator pack after he kindly asked for it, and I have no clue why it exploded on him, this is outragous, get this man the DP he deserves, he shouldn't have to pay for TC's shit servers mixing up a Donator pack for something else.
that was probably a low quality DP? under 10% quality theres a chance it explodes
Is this the case - https://gyazo.com/cf3d5184713d5d956cbc184e99eb9b5e?
oh f**k i must not have had my glasses on :(
Horse head would be better xD
i was meant to send him a Dp mistakes happen :( , ill send him a DP now packaged nicely and it won't have a bomb in it :)
this time i got a roting horse head
Small Explosive Device and Horse's Head are both prank items. Players can disguise these items as anything in the game to prank other players:
[image: i.imgur.com]
You just need to be careful about who's gifts you are opening.
Thanks..!!
[image: i.imgur.com]
You just need to be careful about who's gifts you are opening.
Thanks..!!
awww, bless
A thread that’s not about scamming, what gives?
I think you just won the internet with this one lmao