anyone here play mc
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 8 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
Ha yeah i recently bought the game for mobile out of boredom, its actually pretty fun time killer!
Yea but i play Java :/
I play bedrock and java:D
Although my phone struggles to run PE flawlessly :)
Although my phone struggles to run PE flawlessly :)
Mc 1.16.5 Fabric
TLauncher
Java Edition
Linux Mint 21
:)
TLauncher
Java Edition
Linux Mint 21
:)
Yeah I play Minecraft Java as well as Bedrock.
I play bedrock
Both java and bedrock, on my android phone of course.
How do you get Java on a phone?
java 1.8.9 cause 1.16 pvp sucks