Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Why are my attacks interrupted?

Started by FIDEL-CASTRO [1003091] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 73 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
8
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100

Most-liked replies

FIDEL-CASTRO [1003091]
This just started happening while chaining. When I click leave, hosp, or mug I get a message that someone beat my opponent before me, but the attack logs show I was the only one fighting.

[image: i.imgur.com]

[image: i.imgur.com]

Attack logs

https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=7a4839890bf8c6c2ef0341c8284189f0
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=f9d2ce58afb337737df54c7fb5949cd6
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=d3393f6271fed7d018416def457ff7d2
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=68007c9f4f935a7792f5a7143aaf2e46
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=8ca2ef1c78104aa49c49570b7b6f34b2
Muaziz [1737077]
Happened to me also. And our faction recent attacks shows also many interrupted attacks from various members.