Faction is chaining - hits are being interrupted: SOMEONE ELSE BEAT YOUR OPPONENT.
Chain Broken by Server Error
Started by Sepulchrave [2092631] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 24
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 44 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 6 likes ·
Ched's fixed this, I've brought chains back. - BadZena [1968552]
· 5 likes ·
[image: i.gyazo.com] [image: i.gyazo.com] Our chain has dropped too One of my reports...on first I noticed https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=e6dfcb31abbe6523d2ebd5fe2fd1d998 But it showed I'd hosp'd him - [image: i.gyazo.com] - ladymeba [2499340] · 3 likes ·
Happened to everyone who was hitting in out chain too - broke the chain :( 20:24:49 - 09/03/2021 You used 25 energy attacking The-lady but failed due to a status change [view]
Happened to everyone who was hitting in out chain too - broke the chain :(
20:24:49 - 09/03/2021 You used 25 energy attacking The-lady but failed due to a status change [view]
20:24:49 - 09/03/2021 You used 25 energy attacking The-lady but failed due to a status change [view]
Same happened for my faction
Bump
[image: i.gyazo.com]
[image: i.gyazo.com]
Our chain has dropped too
One of my reports...on first I noticed
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=e6dfcb31abbe6523d2ebd5fe2fd1d998
But it showed I'd hosp'd him -
[image: i.gyazo.com]
[image: i.gyazo.com]
Our chain has dropped too
One of my reports...on first I noticed
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=e6dfcb31abbe6523d2ebd5fe2fd1d998
But it showed I'd hosp'd him -
[image: i.gyazo.com]
Kept getting this MSG while chaining
Ooops! Something went wrong during fight end request
Ooops! Something went wrong during fight end request
Same
Ched's fixed this, I've brought chains back.