Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

RR Bug

Started by CrimsonXray [2011902] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 70 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100

Most-liked replies

CrimsonXray [2011902]
I just won and lost a game at the same time.... The other play went to hosp from shooting themselves in the foot, then it came to my turn I click and get an error message "Ooops. Some error happen during shoot process" Then Apparently I was shot without the screen ever showing I took the turn. I never received money from it and the last games log now shows I lost the game...

Game ID
  • 2699583
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Passing along to Pavel for checking. This is related to the site issue from today.

Thanks!
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer
Apologies for the outage.

I found the game, but it appears the other person was the winner. The issue you saw was an issue with the hospital time being applied to your account after losing.

Thanks.
CrimsonXray [2011902]
Then why would the other player shoot themselves in the foot before it was my turn again?

The other player even confirmed it in my other bug report.