Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

SOLD OUT

Started by Vasto-Lorde [422375] on in Fun & Games.

226 replies · 3.88k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 227 / 227 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

VladBull [2321305] Committee Committee
Hahaha, the deadline was on the 23rd! :D Close call selling out in under 3 hours! :D

Good luck everyone!
AL3X [353917]
i did not even have time to react with this raffle !!!, it is just not fair !!! we need more time !!!
JayBragga [1874267]
I wanted more time on the boxing gloves, I seen in the city too! Unfortunately someone else bought them before me. If I keep bitching will another pop up for the same price?
bogie [148747] Admin Staff
I have been going through with Vasto-Lorde, confirmed that the excess were sent back too which is good to see! Not a scenario I initially envisioned happening but a great learning experience there for this kind of event and the popularity/hype generated from it gives us a few ideas for the future also!

To those who didn't get time to enter, sucks I guess, but oh well, I guess go complain that it's unfair that you didn't invest in Bitcoin too when it was so cheap or something... I'm sure there will be ample opportunities for you again in the future!

That being said, for those who are interested in seeing the winner!

I used a random number generator on Google for this, I set both numbers to zero first just so there's no confusion there (since it defaults 1 to 10 when you first load it up). I recorded it as a gif, what you see is me doing that for the first time.

[image: i.gyazo.com]


Making the winner, with just a single ticket, -Ishmail [2192960]!

Congratulations! Your prize will be sent out shortly!

Mentions: -Ishmail [2192960]

WHOLESOM-O [2582226]
S O R I G G E D
i had ticket No. 69, how on earth did i not win?! I even had 10(!!) tickets! Impossible! Unbelievable! Scam!
I will subscribe just to CANCEL my Subscription! I had an estimated 74% winchance here and STILL i did not win. This is an outrage, wtf. Chedburn do something. Fed bogie, fed Vasto-Lorde. Fed -Ishmail. Big Paleo Sand y L oams raffle mafia illuminati at its best!!!


EDIT: -Ishmail already fedded, thanks.
EDITEDIT: Ishmail fedded, not -Ishmail, you got the wrong guy^^
Vasto-Lorde [422375]
I would like to thank everyone who participated for this raffle.
It went very fast and unfortunately not everyone who were interested were able to buy a ticket. Nevertheless it was a success.
Special thanks to Bogie and Sugarvalves for making sure this raffle stayed legit.
Also, congratulations to -Ishmail for winning this Bugatti. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.