I just do 1mil wheel spin.
Before that i took out 1 mil from vault, add with 300k on hand = 1,3mil on hand.
I only hit the start button. And not hit the stop button, but in 2 or 3 seconds, it shows an error message ( unfortunately i dont capture screenshot it).
When i refresh page, it shows i am in hospital, punched by leslie.
Strangely my money on hand still 1,3 mil
I want to stress the only 2 or 3 seconds after i hit the start button, the result punched by leslie is not acceptable.
Pls check my activity log
Edit 1: after i recheck my activity log
16mYou lost on the Wheel of Lame going to hospital for 0h 12m
Note: 1.i clearly clicked into 1mil spin
2. I still CAN spin $1 , $1mil , $50k spin
Before that i took out 1 mil from vault, add with 300k on hand = 1,3mil on hand.
I only hit the start button. And not hit the stop button, but in 2 or 3 seconds, it shows an error message ( unfortunately i dont capture screenshot it).
When i refresh page, it shows i am in hospital, punched by leslie.
Strangely my money on hand still 1,3 mil
I want to stress the only 2 or 3 seconds after i hit the start button, the result punched by leslie is not acceptable.
Pls check my activity log
Edit 1: after i recheck my activity log
16mYou lost on the Wheel of Lame going to hospital for 0h 12m
Note: 1.i clearly clicked into 1mil spin
2. I still CAN spin $1 , $1mil , $50k spin