I am not sure how any of you are not noticing or reporting this (unless I am the one not seeing more reports about it) but the Blackjack betting field has a visual bug not for me but for one of the admins too. I guess it would be cool for this to be fixed, it looks very minor, yet very annoying. It's been two days of this bug.
A very obvious problem
Started by grimorin [2628360] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 38 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Chedburn [1] Admin
· 1 likes ·
I'm currently reproducing this on the dev server, so I'll pass this along. Thanks. [image: i.ibb.co]
Do you perhaps have a screenshot you can add that shows the issue you are having?
Thanks.
Thanks.
I can't, friend, because I can not use Imgur because of personal reasons. If there is some other way like discord I would love to.
How about https://imgbb.com/ ?
https://ibb.co/qWRTSMK
Should be fine now
Many thanks! It's fixed for me
Marking as Fixed. Please file a new report with any further problems.
Thanks!
Thanks!