I know that you can buy bricks in the store and then resell them in the market for a lot more money.
First question: why should you, the buyer, buy them from me in the market and not in the shop? Because they are cheaper there?
Second question: why do people even buy those bricks. What can you do with them?
Thank you
you can only buy 100 items in the city each day. Bricks are used as temp items during fights.
Since you can only buy 100 items you have to make choices: bricks, beers, plushies, candy,... . So that's why they get sold on the market for a higher price. Someone who has bought 100 beers can't buy 100 bricks anymore. For new players it's easy money.
1. Limit of 100 city items bought per day. Plushies and beers are better profit.
2. You can throw them at people (temporary item) and are consumed on use.
As the above have said, that and the fact it’s a pretty cheap way to get the dump 5000 items merit.
Old players are lazy and it's far easier to just buy bulk bricks from the item market then play the daily 100 limits.
Beer > bricks if you can get some. You have to refresh right on the 15 min marks and get lucky. It sells out in 1 second. I don't even try anymore and just buy from the market.
Thank you
I'm geting told that I have to pay 400 000 to get trained at my job
Some companies sell their trains. usually it's either getting paid to work and pay for trains or work for free and get free trains.
A lot of companies don't make money without Selling trains
Wait until you find out that you fly to different countries to buy stuffed animals and resell them for a shit ton more money XD
One example: buy 100 single red roses for like $17k and sell them to me for like $500k. I collect these and you get a nice deal as a new player...
Or just aim at any other collector out there if I smell too funny to you... This is still a solid piece of advice... Much better than selling losses although it takes extra legwork.