Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Custom Google Sheets shoftware

Started by its3lixirTTV [2596074] on in Trading Post.

0 replies · 13 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
14 / 100
Historical score
7 / 100
Story score
15 / 100
Engagement score
23 / 100
its3lixirTTV [2596074]
I've found my love for creating very complex scripts for Google Sheets so I thought that it might be helpful for other people.

I have made 2 scripts so far, one for pulling in stock prices so I can easily work out profit & loss. The other one is a complex business management script that works out everything from training rotas to keeping track of star rating and employee performance over time. As these scripts use Torns' API they are in compliance with Torn's rules' and completely safe.

If anyone would like a custom spreadsheet script making then please either reply to this post directly or message me by clicking here.

These scripts take time to make (for example the business management one took around 5 hours) so obviously, I will require compensation for my time in the was of Torn $s. Each script will be quoted on a project to project basis.

Happy trading everyone,
Lexi