Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Computer Virus planting

Started by Silkhands [2118155] on in Questions & Answers.

7 replies · 174 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
Silkhands [2118155]
I thought planting a stealth virus was classed as a safe crime?

>>11:48:24 - 12/03/2021 You used 9 nerve and failed planting a simple virus going to jail for 3h 43m

This is the second time I've seen this but thought the first time was a fluke. Has anyone else seen red results for other so-called safe crimes?

Just curious.
Noc_ [2466069]
You've used a simple virus m8, not stealth virus

You used 9 nerve and failed planting a simple virus going to jail for 3h 43m
Silkhands [2118155]
Really? Wow, don't I feel like a chump?

Time to get rid of the spare simples I spent a year programming so this doesn't happen again.

Move along now.... nothing to see here!