When I click to select my members to do a crime, I cannot see anymore how many crimes they did in total.Here it is || Another one
Crime bug?
Started by Ocean [2137705] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
Most-liked replies
- flufffy [494285]
· 1 likes ·
I think your issue is with DocTorN? I don’t remember ever being shown how many crimes someone has done when selecting them, it sounds like a DocTorN feature that isn’t functioning.
Have you got any scripts enabled? If so try disabling them and checking again.
I think your issue is with DocTorN? I don’t remember ever being shown how many crimes someone has done when selecting them, it sounds like a DocTorN feature that isn’t functioning.
That's definitely a script problem
You’re always shown the total offences completed by someone when planning an OC. His script will be removing this information for whatever reason.
It always showed the total number of crimes the member do :/
I got it :D yeah it was probably an extension. When I used the torn app it showed the total number refers crimes from members but when I use Yandex with doctorn, it does not show. Thanks for your help :)
Thank you for your help :) it was doctorn
Yeah I got my wires crossed but as soon as I saw DocTorN I knew it would be related.
Glad you got that sorted.
Please check any scripts/extensions first in the future please!
Please check any scripts/extensions first in the future please!