Grave please
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Shindig [865748] Officer
· 1 likes ·
Graved as requested, thanks.
Reserved for winners
I cant open the link.
It should all be working now
I can enter the names, but it wont like me test it, thr button does not work. I am on moblie that might the the reason why
I'm on mobile myself
I think it got f**ked in the killing of flash
Graved as requested, thanks.