stop it ID3 your all idiots
grave pls
Started by WolfTrader [2656015] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 22
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Xena_Scams [2178000]
· 10 likes ·
I wouldn't pay for his services if I was you, as his former faction leader he is a scammer... rude and a mooch. Only work with him if you're willing to throw 1m away an hour for nothing. - Xena_Scams [2178000]
· 7 likes ·
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]... Its the truth, you should come with a warning label. [/background] [image: p1cdn4static.civiclive.com]
I wouldn't pay for his services if I was you, as his former faction leader he is a scammer... rude and a mooch. Only work with him if you're willing to throw 1m away an hour for nothing.
you lie
you pay people to text in trade chat that i'm a scammer
you pay people to text in trade chat that i'm a scammer
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]... Its the truth, you should come with a warning label. [/background]
so f**king rude
can everyone just enemy Xeyi