Hi,
so I go to a education centre. What’s f**king horrible putting it blunty. First day I went there I had a knife pulled at me. The security is minimal and eveyone are being in knifes and shit then f**ks each other up.I had enough. I generally don’t feel SAFE there. Now I got people spreading rumours about me and shit. People are getting jumped at lunch time infront of Eveyone. 14-16 year olds are carrying knifes to protect THEMSELVES. The “head teacher” is not even a head teacher. I honestly don’t know what to do. I got a massive exam next week and the EC not even taught us anything from the 3 years ish I been there. I’m not joking it is AFWUl. I’m fed up with it all. I can’t even have my lunch within peace becuse people are f**king stabbing each other. Police have been called in few times due to it.
Just really don’t know what to do. I don’t feel safe when I go there I worry if I’m going to come home safely or someone going to be drugged up and stab me. ..yea people go in high and I know people would say yea that’s part of it but I’m talking about drugs your snort and injected. The REALLY dangerous drugs. the teachers do SHIT about it. You ever want to see hell come here.
Girls are even being **** here it’s that bad ..yea and by other Girls to.
I got to learn and come out depressed cos I learnt shit. f**king all. If you asked me what I learnt I would say nothing. Even the teachers are not real teachers. There not qualified to be teachers. So yea just a vent as I had a shitty day today there and refuse to go in tommow. I go two days a week but to me that’s my MAIN education I have to self study the other days.
I’m fed up of not being able to wear certain colours due f**king gang members here. I’m fed up of having to watch what I say to who I say to.
Just pissed off. I want to go to a place where I don’t have to worry about being stabbed or the police coming in. I got a massive exam next week and I’m worried as f**k. I am a human being I deserve better then this.
so I go to a education centre. What’s f**king horrible putting it blunty. First day I went there I had a knife pulled at me. The security is minimal and eveyone are being in knifes and shit then f**ks each other up.I had enough. I generally don’t feel SAFE there. Now I got people spreading rumours about me and shit. People are getting jumped at lunch time infront of Eveyone. 14-16 year olds are carrying knifes to protect THEMSELVES. The “head teacher” is not even a head teacher. I honestly don’t know what to do. I got a massive exam next week and the EC not even taught us anything from the 3 years ish I been there. I’m not joking it is AFWUl. I’m fed up with it all. I can’t even have my lunch within peace becuse people are f**king stabbing each other. Police have been called in few times due to it.
Just really don’t know what to do. I don’t feel safe when I go there I worry if I’m going to come home safely or someone going to be drugged up and stab me. ..yea people go in high and I know people would say yea that’s part of it but I’m talking about drugs your snort and injected. The REALLY dangerous drugs. the teachers do SHIT about it. You ever want to see hell come here.
Girls are even being **** here it’s that bad ..yea and by other Girls to.
I got to learn and come out depressed cos I learnt shit. f**king all. If you asked me what I learnt I would say nothing. Even the teachers are not real teachers. There not qualified to be teachers. So yea just a vent as I had a shitty day today there and refuse to go in tommow. I go two days a week but to me that’s my MAIN education I have to self study the other days.
I’m fed up of not being able to wear certain colours due f**king gang members here. I’m fed up of having to watch what I say to who I say to.
Just pissed off. I want to go to a place where I don’t have to worry about being stabbed or the police coming in. I got a massive exam next week and I’m worried as f**k. I am a human being I deserve better then this.