So today is my 5000th playing this game and here’s what I’ve learnt:
*nobody is catching the top 5 in battle stats
*you could earn 100m per day for a year and still be oh a trillion off the top 10
*the only reason people read the forums is for drama
*nobody knows why we still carry on playing day after day
*crimes 2.0 is almost finished.....
*making money of scamming people is ok, but scamming the game isnt
*making money off bugs is ok, as long as you report the bug.....at some point
*100 member limit on factions is pointless
*100 level limit is pointless
There’s probably more which I’m sure you’ll add and this post really lacks memes so help a brother out.
peace out tomorrow it’s 5001 and I’ll carry on being an old fart with stats better than they should be.
Ched where’s my birthday card? 13.69 years and not even a stink bomb on the doorstep, weak bro !
*nobody is catching the top 5 in battle stats
*you could earn 100m per day for a year and still be oh a trillion off the top 10
*the only reason people read the forums is for drama
*nobody knows why we still carry on playing day after day
*crimes 2.0 is almost finished.....
*making money of scamming people is ok, but scamming the game isnt
*making money off bugs is ok, as long as you report the bug.....at some point
*100 member limit on factions is pointless
*100 level limit is pointless
There’s probably more which I’m sure you’ll add and this post really lacks memes so help a brother out.
peace out tomorrow it’s 5001 and I’ll carry on being an old fart with stats better than they should be.
Ched where’s my birthday card? 13.69 years and not even a stink bomb on the doorstep, weak bro !