Lmaooo dek super fed
DB MEMES
Started by RebornAssassin [2582694] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 60 / 60 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Everytime I come around yo city
Bling_Bling
Pinky ring worth around fiddy
Bling_Bling
Everytime I buy a new ride
Bling_Bling
Bling_Bling
Pinky ring worth around fiddy
Bling_Bling
Everytime I buy a new ride
Bling_Bling
it was me
yes i am not stupid, I have a goal on the DB and the one's ill be getting in the future which I would not like to disclose at the moment.
i will give you 400m worth of stocks for it XD..i just want to own one and put it in my DC
It’s on SA main faction IBB as retal.
Yes
Mentions: Is there a list of Dirty Bombs dropped?
.
But what is that quality... did the db hit your pic?
Even CCTV has better quality than this pic.