I have mentioned this in the past before you could sell points to the pawnshop.
The point market used to be a place you could make decent money, the price could fluctuate wildly and that made it possible to capitalize of those investments.... but now, it's just stagnant.
Am I I way off base here if I was to suggest that maybe we make it so the refill cap is 2 or 3 times per day instead of just 1? (on both energy and nerve)
I mean, more demand with the same supply = higher prices right? The pawnshop has been bottomed out at 45k per point for a real long time, doesn't that mean there are to many in circulation? If we could use as much as we produce, wouldn't that help the market?
The point market used to be a place you could make decent money, the price could fluctuate wildly and that made it possible to capitalize of those investments.... but now, it's just stagnant.
Am I I way off base here if I was to suggest that maybe we make it so the refill cap is 2 or 3 times per day instead of just 1? (on both energy and nerve)
I mean, more demand with the same supply = higher prices right? The pawnshop has been bottomed out at 45k per point for a real long time, doesn't that mean there are to many in circulation? If we could use as much as we produce, wouldn't that help the market?