Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Highlighting Items

Started by Jobby [1640111] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 116 views · thread synced · 17 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Jobby [1640111]
Hiya. I asked this before and never really got it sorted....how do you highlight and copy items from your item list to paste into a document? Can't highlight everything, and even using Ctrl + A misses a load of stuff, cans for example.
Desktop site...and its quite frustrating
Cheers
Rukozhopus [2591127]
you can just use API to get all of your inventory(add your API key)
https://api.torn.com/user/?selections=inventory&key=YOU_API_KEY_HERE
Jobby [1640111]
Ah, cool, but then I'd have to write a script to filter out everthing I don't need, why doesn't a simple copy and paste work anymore?