edit: I've taken the advice of many and im just gonna invest it
Deleted
Started by cnhehir [2538379] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 115 / 115 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 115
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 64 / 100
- Engagement score
- 81 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Zed [390936]
· 61 likes ·
Bank it, you might think your quitting now, but you may come back. As I have done many times - Samoiedskaya [1709631]
· 4 likes ·
Everyone so greedy in here like a cheap whore. C'mon, have some dignity. - HavokGDI [133687] Moderator
· 2 likes ·
If you send it to me with instructions or details I will send all it to players in new player chat for you.
yes pls :P
can I have your stuff
Bank it, you might think your quitting now, but you may come back. As I have done many times
I ask for 1 item of your choice. The weirder the better.
Best way imo!
That would be awesome
Giving it to me would be the best investment
I'll have it. I'll return double when you come back
Can i have some :p
Give me
Can I have any properties or stocks please :)
Best of luck, I'd keep the $$ though maybe you'll think differently a week or so from now.
buy stocks that pays item and go to army job before you go
You an give all your money away as long as not to someone you share an internet connection.
my advice would be to bank it tho
my advice would be to bank it tho
Take the city job. That way, if you decide to come back, you'll have a shit-load of points to use.
As long as the money wasn't obtained in a way that breaks rules such as real money trading buying donator packs and then cancelling the transaction abusing glitches no one will get in trouble. I suggest moving your money to the Caymans or into stock blocks that give you items in case you decide to come back if not I would appreciate some of your stuff.
Nobody quits Torn, they just take long breaks.
You can donate it to church :)
Can I have your stuff