About this thread
Posts archived: 34 / 34 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 34
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 53 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 55 / 100
- Engagement score
- 76 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Hildegarde [2050558]
· 13 likes ·
[image: i.gyazo.com] Don't have the screen of the 75b one as I did it on my phone - Alexstrasza [1825532]
· 9 likes ·
[image: i.imgur.com] - -Monkey- [892675]
· 7 likes ·
[image: i.ibb.co][image: i.ibb.co]
Speaking of which, I've been trying to find a large game recently. Is there no thread or something where people can post how much they want to play for?
ahhh dude i remember you, you had a nice bazaar iirc, been a long while
I wonder why you both are now broke
casino can only lead to one future if you never stop. its mathematical fact
Thanks, definitely been a long while but I did trade a lot back in the day
This whole time I thought your name said Drugon
- Maximum gain
- $1,086,657,922
No screenshot, Just saved log.
22:11:59 - 09/02/2021 You won the game of Russian Roulette against Solon winning the pot of $4,432,873,760
23:14:31 - 09/02/2021 You won the game of Russian Roulette against takash1 winning the pot of $8,865,747,522
Haven't play RR for awhile now
22:11:59 - 09/02/2021 You won the game of Russian Roulette against Solon winning the pot of $4,432,873,760
23:14:31 - 09/02/2021 You won the game of Russian Roulette against takash1 winning the pot of $8,865,747,522
Haven't play RR for awhile now
Wow nice
Welcome to RR, it is pretty nice until one day you decide to make a final round.
Yes, I’ve thought that way. I lost around 4bill in 3 days xD
I have a feeling the next RR games didn’t go so well
Didn’t do any after. That one was just after I lost an 8b game to him
[image: i.gyazo.com]
Don't have the screen of the 75b one as I did it on my phone
Don't have the screen of the 75b one as I did it on my phone
Come on, who did you do it against? We all want to know!