Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

News Ticker

Started by Infinity [463993] on in Bugs & Issues.

11 replies · 192 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
4
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
41 / 100
Story score
48 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100

Most-liked replies

Infinity [463993]
Why does the news ticker keep turning itself on after i turn it off, i must have turned it off at least 6 times today, please can you fix this.
- Changed news ticker to be enabled on all devices by default
- Changed news ticker toggle to enable / disable basic headlines across all view modes
- Changed news ticker to give priority placement to global & urgent faction announcements instead of permanent
So why can't we turn them off? everytime i refresh the page it turns itself back on again.
bogie [148747] Admin Staff
What device/browser are you using? Do you have cookie settings resetting each time you open and close the browser?
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer
I can only imagine this to be an issue with the cookie on your laptop - it's being lost / deleted somehow. I can perhaps ask Oksana for advice but I'm not sure we're going to be able to resolve this for you.
oksanas [2272005] Admin Staff
Hello,
I'm sorry that it took me so long to reply. Is it still reproducing for you? Because I can't reproduce this. Thanks!