After 2 months I have a Final exam that I have to memorize over 40 lessons(6 pages for a single lesson) to pass, and it seems impossible for me since my memory is too weak and it takes me a day to memorize a single lesson just to forget it the next week, I even gave up on it these last days and I don't even try memorizing them if I continue going like that I'll never be able to pass my exam which will cause a negative outcome [background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]on my professional life so I'm here to ask you for advice and suggestions. I would like to read all types of suggestions since everything helps.[/background]
Studying Problems....... HELP PLS!
Started by Cozap [2600434] on in General Non-related.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
These lessons are much less
But depends what you are studying.
Memorize picture of page along with concept pictures made by yourself.
After ending one chapter , have a look at chapter and see what I have read and make a clear whole image. And do this in single sitting.
Can take break after each chapter. 6 pages won't take more than 4 hours at max.
Remember to save time for at least one revision.
But depends what you are studying.
Memorize picture of page along with concept pictures made by yourself.
After ending one chapter , have a look at chapter and see what I have read and make a clear whole image. And do this in single sitting.
Can take break after each chapter. 6 pages won't take more than 4 hours at max.
Remember to save time for at least one revision.
I'll start doing this by today thank you!!
Not a tip for revising, but if you do start getting anxious, here's a vid with 3 quick working methods of reducing anxiety:
gl fella
gl fella