Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Closed

Started by Conetits [2245570] on in Graphics.

5 replies · 95 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
11 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100

Most-liked replies

Conetits [2245570]
I gave my Faction a fast lift, going with WhySoSeRiOuS I want the banner to be the "ha ha ha" every where with the distorted joker face paint. NO Animation!

As far as the tag surprise me, but keep it on topic.

Paying 35 Mil for each so total payout is 70 Mil. Will pick once I come across one I like.


Looking for this type of face paint
https://www.pinterest.com/amp/pin/299911656414887686/


Looking for this kind of back ground but dark
https://www.deviantart.com/synbag/art/Why-So-Serious-280634152
cl3ric0l [569400]
while the price you are offering is pretty generous , because there will only be one chosen you may find many/alot of people wont wont to waste valuable time designing something that might not be used, therefore it maybe beneficial to yourself to have alook at some of the "designers" threads and commision someone whose work you like the look of.