Buying losses @300k/EA. If you do 20 or more losses to me in a row I will pay 325k/EA.
IMPORANT:
-Mail me telling me how many losses you are going to do, do them, message me loss total when done and I will send payment.
-Only lose to me if you plan on doing 6 losses or more. I dont have time to send people 300k every time they attack.
-If you do large amounts for me I will pay you an undisclosed bonus depending on how efficient you are.
Regards,
Deathy
IMPORANT:
-Mail me telling me how many losses you are going to do, do them, message me loss total when done and I will send payment.
-Only lose to me if you plan on doing 6 losses or more. I dont have time to send people 300k every time they attack.
-If you do large amounts for me I will pay you an undisclosed bonus depending on how efficient you are.
Regards,
Deathy