Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Rescinded

Started by Volition [857087] on in Attacking.

1 replies · 55 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
Volition [857087]
Not buying more losses for now.

Hello,

Attack me and lose for cash. As long as this post is here I will pay for losses (minimum of 10).

Payment:
10 losses = $3m ($300k / loss)
50 losses = $16.25m ($325k / loss)
100 losses= $35m ($350k / loss)

Just go ahead and start attacking and I'll check events. PM me if you are going for one of the bulk rates.
Please sort out your own meds.

I'll be checking back online every few hours for payments.

Cheers,