21 replies · 2.95k views · thread synced · 5 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
22
Discussion span
→
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
40 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
74 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Chi[2487971]
· 1 likes · Does this work with the faction armory, or only the items page?
UPDATE: August 5th, 2023, There is an updated version 0.4.5 with a fix.
Are you annoyed that you have to hover over the hospital icon to see how much hospital time you have left and decide which health item to use? Selling losses and want to revive faster? This is for you guys.
This script adds a small countdown on the item page with time remaining and also highlights the most efficient health item to use. If you already use Quick items with TornTools this makes it even easier.
it works :D - the placing of the timer is a littl off...but that is not a game breaker for me - I can see my remaining hosp time and got a swish glowing medical item!
Thanks! Yeah, I could probably fix some styling, the timer on mobile is definitely wonky. I mean with the glowing indicator of what item to use, the timer might not even be necessary but I know it's nice to actually see the time for some people. I have a bug to fix as well so maybe i'll look into fixing the style issue.
ladymeba[2499340] · #7
I'll be honest - I would love to have that time displayed on all pages - as it is I have a tab open on the hospital on another screen so I can glance at it... I spend a LOT of time (self imposed) in hospital....lol
New update. I think I fixed the styling, for the most part, looks better on mobile for sure. Still just shows on items and faction pages. I'll see if I can make it optionally show on all pages.
Not a bad looking script. I’ve always just pop a morph a fak and back to morph and fak until I’m out. Never really cared if I wasted a few mins of a medical item
Is there a way to remove highlighted medkit jumping animaton? It's really annoying and makes it hard to catch the clickable text to use another one next time.