Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Duplicated loading dots

Started by Lordskeleton [2512774] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 135 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
38 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Lordskeleton [2512774]
I had the item market open and used another tab to get sent to the hospital. While in the hospital I kept switching between shopping tabs and every time I went to the armor tab it added more loading dots until the page was full of them.
[image: i.ibb.co]
Lordskeleton [2512774]
Waterfox on pc.
Edit: It also happens on Firefox and Chrome with extensions disabled. It happens with any shopping tab you haven't visited before getting sent to the hospital.
nikitad [2147691] Tester
Hello
I've replicated the issue
Steps to reproduce:
1. Navigate to the Item Market page
2. Get to the hospital on another tab
3. Navigate to the any Item market tab (without refreshing the page)
4. Pay attention to the result
Passing up to Vlad to looking into
Thanks