I’ve got 6 blocks and not one has paid out for 5 days, is anyone having issues with stocks? I would usually get at least 1 a day?
Graveyard please
Started by Briggy [2223621] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 15
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 63 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Sepulchrave [2092631]
· 11 likes ·
Send them to me, I'll check them for defects.
Send them to me, I'll check them for defects.
"I would usually get at least 1 a day?"
This is just the game catching up to you. 1 a day is VERY fortunate. Count your lucky stars that it was your norm for so long.
This is just the game catching up to you. 1 a day is VERY fortunate. Count your lucky stars that it was your norm for so long.
Moved to Questions & Answers :)
It’s completely normal. I go through periods of where I get them roughly daily for a bit.. and then I go without only to receive several ‘catch up drops’ in the same day. Totally sporadic and not unusual at all.