I'm just asking who are the two people who put me on their enemy list.
Grave please
Started by MrCheese123 [2656505] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 25
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 21 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 57 / 100
- Engagement score
- 67 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- DedeSiregar [2430598]
· 12 likes ·
Idk if the people are just being mean for no reason or having amnesia how complex torn can be. OP put those 3 ppl on your enemy list too. @op: to know who put you on their enemy list, you …
Me.
06:46:09 - 28/03/2021 You added MrCheese123 to your enemies list
06:46:09 - 28/03/2021 You added MrCheese123 to your enemies list
me
07:53:23 - 28/03/2021 You added MrCheese123 to your enemies list
But aside from that, did you really expect this type thread to work out differently for you than it has for the dozens of other whiners before you?
But aside from that, did you really expect this type thread to work out differently for you than it has for the dozens of other whiners before you?
Idk if the people are just being mean for no reason or having amnesia how complex torn can be. OP put those 3 ppl on your enemy list too.
@op: to know who put you on their enemy list, you find people who work in detective agent and buy friends and foe spy. You need to pay tho. I honestly think you should not do that. Waste of money and unless you are active buying and selling items or points, that list doesn't mean shit.
@op: to know who put you on their enemy list, you find people who work in detective agent and buy friends and foe spy. You need to pay tho. I honestly think you should not do that. Waste of money and unless you are active buying and selling items or points, that list doesn't mean shit.
It's really no use in buying a friend's or foe for 2 enemies and the likely hood they legitimately admit it here is 0. It's not going to affect your gameplay, just try to get some friends
I think Anihilist is wrong. Its deffo worth getting a Friemd or Foe reveal to find who they are.
Feel free to contact folk working in the DA I am and if you mention me they may give a discount :).
You dont want having enemies and not knowing who they are on your mind.
Feel free to contact folk working in the DA I am and if you mention me they may give a discount :).
You dont want having enemies and not knowing who they are on your mind.
golfclap.jpg
This won’t end well for you mate.
Hypothecitally if you was to be in the perilous predicament of being infected with rabies your enemies maybe due to your rabid squeaking if there has been any.
Ie arguing little sir!
Ie arguing little sir!
Congratulations!
You have just unlocked the secret to making enemies for free -- complain about it in the forums. Most people have to resort to cancelled-trade mugs to manage ten new enemies so quickly.
Some related skills -- complain about bounties in the forum to get even more bounties. Complain about getting mugged to get mugged even more. And beg for money in the forums if you like getting hosped.
Try them all now, as once you have high stats, you won't be able to get free bounties or free defends for love or money.
I also recommend being an ass in Global Chat if you enjoy making enemies quickly.
You have just unlocked the secret to making enemies for free -- complain about it in the forums. Most people have to resort to cancelled-trade mugs to manage ten new enemies so quickly.
Some related skills -- complain about bounties in the forum to get even more bounties. Complain about getting mugged to get mugged even more. And beg for money in the forums if you like getting hosped.
Try them all now, as once you have high stats, you won't be able to get free bounties or free defends for love or money.
I also recommend being an ass in Global Chat if you enjoy making enemies quickly.
Me :)
Hey, who put me on their Friends list eh? Speak up! xD
(Actually I know who, a bunch of inactives that dont play Torn anymore >.< Sad times)
(Actually I know who, a bunch of inactives that dont play Torn anymore >.< Sad times)
I'd say that's fairly objective. I took it from a "$20m for 2 enemies?" Sorta pov. From a "I wanna keep this sh*t squeaky clean" pov, sure :)
How do I delete a thread
Lol
There is so, so, so many things an unknowing newbie can do in Torn based on a knee-jerk reaction that can get them in big trouble. Most of those things are not intuitive, like complaining about a problem actually exarcebates said problem. I sometimes wept for this.
In all honesty though, if he came to me for an enemy check I would probably tell him dont waste money worrying about a low count like that