Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

SpeedSkateR ID 10106 turns 16 years old

Started by SpeedSkateR [10106] on in Achievements.

99 replies · 4.44k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 100 / 100 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Wollongong [12833]
The terrible thing, 5844 days is only 15 days away for me. So, technically... I missed my birthday, since we had the Great Blackout and the counter kissed a few more days due to cronjobs going Haywire in the past.
SpeedSkateR [10106]
As much as I’d love to go “tehehe you got me,” I’d never buy mug a level 99 when I have less than 1b total. I’m also a dex whore so my fights are longer than 6 seconds. Someone was likely watching your bazaar :)
Remilia [1284087]
You didn't buy mug me.
Since you decided to become forum famous, I recognized your name on some poor level 20's profile.
SpeedSkateR [10106]
You’re right. I woke up on Monday and thought to myself “wouldn’t it be totes cool if I became forum famous today?!” Mission accomplished; thanks for noticing.

Mug still is not likely me. Around that time I was buying up DPs below 24m every time icecoldcola pulled his off the market and then reselling for above 24m. I made some really solid profit.


But I’ll be happy to go back and check my logs. If it was me, maybe I’ll even add them to a mug list and try my luck again some day since you decided to put them in the spotlight :,).
HerrSchmidt [2069746]
hey, you should take a leaf out of SS book and embrace being old & shit. Least she's working hard on being better :)

Solid R+ SS
LTJELLOMAN [1161626]
This was about 13 months ago, I was doing my best to get you to notice me. My faction was doing our notorious hitting on people. This was my chance to steal your heart (as many know I'm a lover). I believe on this day I attempted to get you to notice me about 47 times and you finally flew to china! I saw this as a chance for us to have a date aboard.

I followed in a attempt to maybe "bump into you for coffee" when I landed I saw you leaving the airport, where I made sure you couldn't run away, so I hospitalized you. I asked if you wanted coffee but you told me I was a asshole and blocked me :'(

[image: i.gyazo.com]

plox unblock and notice me UwU