That's some rough luck. It will take a while, but even with a damaged car you should be able to place in races and pick up points occasionally. Just increases your grind. Sorry, mate.
perseverence is key. might not win points alot, but you will continue to earn. its a lil demoralizing having to watch the win/lose ratio crumble away, but theres plenty of time to fix that with a freshly built/upgraded car with no races on it
Heya, I am unlucky as well when it comes to racing as I crashed my Sierra Cosworth a total of 3 times since I moved up to B.
21:55:05 - 17/03/2021 You crashed your Sierra Cosworth and lost the upgrades: Stage Two Turbo kit, Adjustable Rear Spoiler, and Fire Extinguisher FIA Approved
04:19:05 - 22/02/2021 You crashed your Sierra Cosworth and lost the upgrades: Stainless Steel 4-1 Manifold and Carbon Fiber Trunk
06:33:05 - 06/02/2021 You crashed your Sierra Cosworth and lost the upgrades: Carbon Fiber Trunk, Stage Two Remap, and Carbon Fiber Roof
And as you see I lost a few upgrades each time but I was lucky because not only I did not lose it all that I had spare points to make up for the losses.
I think saving some points on the side for a potential crash is quite important and it's something I will apply when I move up to class A.
I replaced them to make it up but as I will have quite a few spare once I move up I'll still save a few. I'll probably upgrade a few bits in the Cosworth and play it safe. Will see.