h
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 16
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Most-liked replies
what in the actual ....
his name sounds a lot like yours, do you know him?
Im I terested, but have no clue what you're talking about
I think your box has gone
sounds like a yes
I'll move this to the appropriate board where all of the dinosaurs currently are...
im sorry sir...can you please transfer me to someone i can better understand.
graves didn't exist when dinosaurs did
How do you know? Were you around back then?
a gentleman never asks a lady her real age mr bogie