Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chain report issue?

Started by Dvid [2242747] on in Bugs & Issues.

8 replies · 57 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
5
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Dvid [2242747]
I was doing my normal checking on this and that when I noticed in my main news in my faction there was a BUNCH of short chains. I thought it was odd and decided to check a few, thinking maybe a few newer members was trying level up quickly, etc.... No it's all chains done by me and members that have been gone for about a year or less! I think the main feed is glitching and showing reports from a year ago.

I am unable to add the image link for some reason. Screenshot
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Can you share one of the chain reports please? You can check the date time of the chains in the chain report itself and see if the timestamp of the news item and the chain report match up.
Dvid [2242747]
I'm not sure it it looks like about a year of chain reports is just gone. I didn't notice it jumped from March 2020 to Feb 2021.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
The link you provided is for this report:

[image: i.imgur.com]

Did you click somewhere else to generate that link? Perhaps it is the lack of pagination that is throwing you off guard? If you continue scrolling, the system will continue loading older rows.

Edit: Also, it is 3rd November, not March.
Dvid [2242747]
That i am aware of i didn't click anywhere else. I chose that one at random. i just remember us doing a lot more higher chains recently. I must have over some how messed up the dates in my head.

I am sorry for the mess up. Looking at the logs from everything else it all matches up, like i said i must have messed up in my head.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Unless you distinctly remember one of the chains and can confirm that it is missing in the logs shown above, I am afraid there's not much I can do here. There are plenty of chains shown between November 2020 and current date. I am assuming that you realize that it is not March 2020 as mentioned in your prior post.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Closing the report due to lack of response from OP. Please file a new report if the issue still exists for you. Thanks..!!