Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Maximum items

Started by DontH8JustR8 [1390236] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 203 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
DontH8JustR8 [1390236]
I’m getting this message and wanted to know the maximum number of items I can have and what exactly happens when I get to this number.


You have 28,414 items in your inventory. We recommend you reduce the number of items in your inventory by selling them or moving them into a Bazaar or Display Case. If your inventory continues to expand your transactions may be restricted.