Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Guaranteed Escapes

Started by MaritimeAres [2469620] on in Attacking.

8 replies · 276 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100
MaritimeAres [2469620]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]I have the Running Away From Trouble book which I plan on reading as soon as I have enough interest.
[/background]

**Edit** I have now started reading the book. Not many spaces left so get in touch before they all go!!

The book along with my 10* Car dealership job means I don’t have to attack to be able to escape.


The following merits can be obtained from this service.

Ego Smashing: 50 enemies Escape from you
Underestimated: 250 enemies Escape from you
Run Forrest Run: 1,000 enemies Escape from you

Prices are as follows

1-50 $1mil
51-250 $850k
251+ $800k

DM your enquiries

Thanks
Magnolia [1665482]
Thank you, brother. If anyone is on the fence about this guy, lean into him. All services delivered, plus a smart person who will help you through the process and get you those merits. I think I have a crush on him.
Kaasanova [2443802]
This guys is freaking awesome!!! He did all the escapes I paid for very quickly, we had a small hiccup on my part but he adjusted and was very understanding, real friendly guy to walk you through the whole process as well. If anybody needs guarenteed escapes this is the guy!!! R+