For my 2000th post (this post), I am running a raffle!
I have this Homemade Pocket Shotgun that I no longer require. (It's in my Display Cabinet if you want to view it)
[image: i.gyazo.com]Entry Fee:
- $20,000,000
- 1x Funny Pun
THIS IS NOW FULL!
1.
Bravotitan -
I hope you had an EGGcellent easter (:2.
MyNameIsNotJohn -
To the guys who invented zero, thanks for nothing3.
pops333 -
What do you call an alligator in a vest? An investigator.4.
-Professor- -
Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.5.
Arizona -
His homemade gun is in his display cabinet, not in his pants.6.
Cr_pt_c -
I find this attire appeeling 7.
Brian -
Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a few hours. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.8.
Onlleh -
A programmer goes to the store. Their roommate asks them to pick up 1gallon of milk, and if they have eggs get a dozen. They return with 13gallons of milk and tell them that the store had eggs9. Exie -
Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak10.
Paddington -
cod'nt pass up this raffle!11.
VladBull -
I asked a Frenchman if he played video games. He said Wii!12.
Seba_Nile -
Ticket 113.
Seba_Nile -
Ticket 214.
Seba_Nile -
Ticket 315.
Seba_Nile -
Ticket 416.
Aries -
What do you call a dinosaur that's a sex addict? Lickalottapus17.
dark95 -
Aim for the stars, land in the sun18.
Seba_Nile -
Ticket 519.
Verx - (On hold)20.
Seba_Nile -
Ticket 6
The winner has been drawn!
Congratulations to:
Cr_pt_c
Here is the proof clip:
https://i.imgur.com/lBkykoH.mp4
Thank you everyone for your entries! Hoping to do more of these in the future :)
Mentions:
AltafHussain [2495972]
· Arizona [2628236]
· Bravotitan [2423520]
· Brian [85088]
· Broker [689823]
· Cr_pt_c [2506872]
· dark95 [2321537]
· MyNameIsNotJohn [2261218]
· Neymar [2635352]
· Onlleh [2254829]
· Paddington [1425903]
· pops333 [1887093]
· Seba_Nile [1782274]
· VladBull [2321305]
Is that a shotgun in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?
You sent $20,000,000 to Sterling with the message: Entry fee for raffle: I hope you had an EGGcellent easter (:
Only me entering so far? So i win by default? lol i wish
Up, up
Up (ayy), up (uh)
Up, look (this is fire)
Once upon a time, man, I heard that I was ugly
Came from a bitch who ***** wanna f**k on me
I said my face bomb, ass tight
Racks stack up Shaq height
Jewelry on me, flashlight
I been lit since last night
Hit him with that good-good
Make a ***** act right
Broke boys don't deserve no pussy (I know that's right!)
Big bag bussin' out the Bentley Bentayga
Man, Balenciaga Bardi back and all these bitches f**ked
It's big bags bussin' out the Bentley Bentayga, man
Birkin bag, Bardi back and all you bitches f**ked
If it's up, then it's up, then it's up, then it's stuck
If it's up, then it's up, then it's up, then it's stuck, huh (ayy)
Up, then it's up, if it's up, then it's stuck (huh)
If it's up, then it's up, then it's up, then it's stuck, huh (woo)
I could make the party hot, I could make your body rock
Bitches say they f**kin' with me, chances are they probably not
If I had a dick, you'd probably lick it like a lollipop
Hoes speakin' Cap-enese, hit 'em with karate chop
I'm forever poppin' shit, pullin' up and droppin' shit
Gotta argue with him 'cause a ***** love a toxic bitch
*****s out here playin', gotta make 'em understand
If ain't no ring on my finger, you ain't goin' on my 'Gram
I said my face bomb, ass tight
Racks stack up Shaq height (yeah)
Jewelry on me, flashlight (huh)
I been lit since last night (woo)
Hit him with that good-good
Make a ***** act right (ah)
Broke boys don't deserve no pussy (I know that's right!)
Big bag bussin' out the Bentley Bentayga
Man, Balenciaga Bardi back and all these bitches f**ked (woo)
It's big bags bussin' out the Bentley Bentayga, man
Birkin bag, Bardi back and all you bitches f**ked (woo)
If it's up, then it's up, then it's up, then it's stuck
If it's up, then it's up, then it's up, then it's stuck, huh (ayy)
Up, then it's up, if it's up, then it's stuck
If it's up, then it's up, then it's up, then it's stuck, huh (bitch)
Bitches ain't f**kin' with me now and I can see why
Dirty-ass, dusty-ass bitch, you got pink eye
Bitches want smoke until I bring it to they doorstep
Tell that bitch, "Back, back, " breath smell like horse sex (ha)
Put it on him now, he will never be the same (he won't)
Tatt'ed on my ass 'cause I really like the pain (ah)
He nutted on my butt, I said, "I'm glad that you came"
If that ***** had a twin, I would let 'em run a train, woo (skrrt)
Big bag bussin' out the Bentley Bentayga
Man, Balenciaga Bardi back and all these bitches f**ked (woo)
It's big bags bussin' out the Bentley Bentayga, man
Birkin bag, Bardi back and all you bitches f**ked (ooh)
If it's up, then it's up, then it's up, then it's stuck
If it's up, then it's up, then it's up, then it's stuck, huh (woo)
Up, then it's up, if it's up, then it's stuck (woo)
If it's up, then it's up, then it's up, then it's stuck, huh
Look, gotta play it safe, huh
No face, no case (hahaha)
I'm traveling rn but when i get back ill send the money, and it gives me a chance to think of a pun
Is buttcheeks one word or do you have to spread them apart?
Why does the Naval fleet in Norway have barcodes on the sides of their ships?
So they can Scandinavian.
What is the best thing about living in Switzerland? Well, the flag is a big plus.
I wish I could join but I don't have any money. :(
Have a bump I guess :p
You sent $20,000,000 to Sterling with the message: Entry fee for raffle: To the guys who invented zero, thanks for nothing
To poor to enter just contributing a joke + like;
Today I Called Shotgun...
And the cop still put me in the backseat.