Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Easter egg insanity

Started by Lockra [2593472] on in General Discussion.

6 replies · 550 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
28
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

Most-liked replies

Lockra [2593472]
I am starting to trip out. I was looking for Easter eggs on other websites, before I realized what I was doing.

I’ve only found one egg so far and I’m losing me mind ....
Mr_Red [1693261]
I'm just having an annoying time, found a single egg so far after going to random pages near constantly. but I know it's all RNG so perhaps it will balance out