Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

ILL values

Started by JBastardo [602487] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 53 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
37 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100

Most-liked replies

JBastardo [602487]
Don’t know If it is a mistake in the newspaper or with the stock but it was said this:
“I Industries Ltd. (IIL)
Old Dividend: -50% Coding Time
New Dividend: -50% Coding Time
Old Benefit Block: 1,000,000
New Benefit Block: 100,000
Dividend: Passive”

I have 100,00 shares and I don’t have the benefit.
sugarvalves [1963573] Committee Committee
Yes sorry, I got these the wrong way round - that'll teach me for messing with the columns in the spreadsheet halfway through. Article has been amended. Thanks.