Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

New stock payouts

Started by Mysteria [276863] on in Stock Market.

11 replies · 1.15k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
23
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mysteria [276863]
I’m just curious as to how new stock payouts will work. More so the mcsmoolge energy payout.


How many pay outs can I save at any one time. Is it one at a time and the counter only starts when I use the last one ?
Alfi [2156072]
Also looking for clarification on this specific point.

I mean if they stack over time basically PT factions (with their collective member NW depth and ability to sink 10s of billions per member into MCS increments) could wipe the floor with virtually any faction. ;)
SVD_NL [2363978]
It's 100e per 7 days now, and it will keep counting for the next one for 24 hours without wasting time (if that makes sense).
So if you claim within 24 hours it will stay on a 7 day cycle
GornBear [2530151]
Update: Looks like a real-time payout table is now available via Tornstats, so removing the preliminary static table from the post as it's now obsolete.


I couldn't find any payout tables, so below is a quick and dirty static table that I made for myself to reference the new payouts and give a rough sense of how things compare. Assumptions - I valued MCS 100 energy based on 2/3 the price of an FHC, bank returns assume 10/10 merits, I didn't value some of the non-monetary perks (at least for me), and this is for first rank payouts only. This isn't very polished/precise and only an initial snapshot, so once better tables become available or prices become out-of-date feel free to ignore this =)

Edit - Based on feedback from -Kryptonian that HRG payouts now have an equal chance of receiving any property, updated HRG payout value to be an average of all possible properties.
Dupes12 [2111200]
The new stock system is confusing. When you invest to get the next increment what does that do? does it increase the pay out or reduce the time in between the payouts?
PlatypusRex [2603798]
i just bought y 3rd increment of EVL stock and i did not get a 3rd 1000 happy like i did the first 2 times. i'm not sure what the benefit of any additional increments for EVL would be after the first 2.