Seeing as we get payouts weekly and they are stackable. I am assuming I could stack all my payouts until October and use 28 mcs payouts (or 8400 energy) for the Halloween event. Now with that being said I have to wonder if there is some sort of limitation to the usage of said payouts and/or a limit between uses? Because if you can use them one after the other that would be great, but I'm assuming there has been some sort of limit put into place and I'd like to find out.
MCS Tier 3
Started by Marijuana [2400689] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 46 / 46 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 46
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 69 / 100
- Historical score
- 33 / 100
- Story score
- 45 / 100
- Engagement score
- 76 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor
· 23 likes ·
I don't see how being dogshit or not would be predicated on you being able to store 8,400 energy for Halloween, but you're welcome nonetheless. - bogie [148747] Admin
· 13 likes ·
I think perhaps you've misunderstood slightly. Your available benefits will be able to be withdrawn at any point, but the timer won't resume until you have withdrawn them. So if you take more than a full day to withdraw that's … - Lewiss [2012107]
· 13 likes ·
Feels like I'm playing a mobile game now collecting my items once a week Few steps from farmville!
Mentioned in this thread
Marijuana [2400689] ×1
No, you can't do this.
You can "store" up to one payment. You have a 24 hour window to claim it before the next one begins "building" or whatever you want to call it. If you don't, then you miss time progression towards another benefit.
You can "store" up to one payment. You have a 24 hour window to claim it before the next one begins "building" or whatever you want to call it. If you don't, then you miss time progression towards another benefit.
So if you’re offline and don’t “claim” a reward then it’ll just sit there and you won’t gain any further rewards?
Yes that is correct.
So I was right this update is dogshit.
Thanks
Thanks
Hey Proxima, can I ask a question regarding the TCI benefit? How does it work? is the +10% applied to your APR? Or does it do a 10% payout of what you have in the bank every 7 days?
Thanks
Thanks
I don't see how being dogshit or not would be predicated on you being able to store 8,400 energy for Halloween, but you're welcome nonetheless.
So just to clarify inactive accounts will now no longer receive stock bonuses? (Excluding the first “banked” one)
Right, because they won't be able to claim them each week.
So you think that being able to use MCS E gain at a more convenient time I.e. not when stacking for a chain/war or when not at full E and offline is dogshit?
It was the only thing personally that I saw that could benefit me at this point but I was wrong. Is this the same for item payouts then? Or do those actually Stack?
@Prox - how is the 10% RS boost applied? Auto or claimable? On what?
Thanks for all the info I guess this will stop people going away and coming back rich.
How come it wouldn’t just trigger it automatically after the 24H window? Reward activity? Guess you can’t mug dividends from players that quit
Abuse like this is stupid yes, but the ability should be there to be able to stack benefits.
Be it gated per day as job points are or have a limit to the amount you can stack.
5 seems like a decent size to stack.
Be it gated per day as job points are or have a limit to the amount you can stack.
5 seems like a decent size to stack.
My view is that it
- rewards actually logging in to the game
- allows for some control over when MCS and EVL benefits are claimed. MCS may be stored for a war (at the cost of a weeks benefit, perhaps), while EVL may need to be saved for happy jump or something.
- rewards actually logging in to the game
- allows for some control over when MCS and EVL benefits are claimed. MCS may be stored for a war (at the cost of a weeks benefit, perhaps), while EVL may need to be saved for happy jump or something.
Feels like I'm playing a mobile game now collecting my items once a week
Few steps from farmville!
Few steps from farmville!
It's more anti-mugging rhetoric I would guess after the last mugging 'balance' update that made most mugs worse while buffing buy mugs. Any player that's away from the game used to be picked apart with mugs and wouldn't actually retain anything.
So this new system is basically ched removing another form of opportunity from muggers.
So this new system is basically ched removing another form of opportunity from muggers.
And he just hand-wrapped another one for you, given that stock trading is now not a viable option to prevent mugs while travelling.
Does that include item/money dividend payouts? So you have to be online and claiming payouts within 24h in order to get the next one for, e.g. FHG?