Anyone else mad about the HRG block benefit increase from $300mil to $2.1bil?
WTF HRG
Started by Bi0H4z4rdous [2296553] on in Stock Market.
About this thread
Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 20
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 17
- Likes on archived posts
- 45
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 54 / 100
- Engagement score
- 74 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Taylorb7 [2283908]
· 8 likes ·
Sell it buy other blocks whose payout is a better yield over time than hrg was originally. Everyone focused on that stock and nothing else - Yaminos [2108464]
· 4 likes ·
im more upset that i bought the 10million shares to get my block back...and now the stock price keeps falling. ive lost 170 million on my HRG investment so far - ChristmasBazaar [1352251]
· 3 likes ·
There is now a chance to receive a PI (1 in 13) so the BB cost needs to increase Just buy the better ROI shares to start with Cheers
Sell it buy other blocks whose payout is a better yield over time than hrg was originally. Everyone focused on that stock and nothing else
There is now a chance to receive a PI (1 in 13) so the BB cost needs to increase
Just buy the better ROI shares to start with
Cheers
Just buy the better ROI shares to start with
Cheers
yes extremly,
moi xD...I ended up selling it and buying SYM
HRG now has the chance of giving you a PI for payout
Which is wonderful if you could afford it
i've had HRG for like 3 years and never received a PI... pretty sure its rigged towards the lower value properties
It was. It isn't anymore. Also PI wasn't available before highest was castle.
I suppose I was mad about it initially until I seen how absolutely nuts everyone was over it. Then I thought; "totally worth it"
Yes it was rigged before. I think Chedburn clarifies on the old stocks HRG benefit that it favours lower value properties more (Giving higher weightage toward lower value properties). Also, PI and trailer wasnt included in old hrg benefit. But under the new HRG benefit, trailer and PI is included among the payout and all 13 properties have equal chances. Hence, the increase in the requirement.
But, yeah let's see how it goes after a month. Pretty sure HRG stocks gonna steal the main spotlight as people gonna make a thread on their payout.
But, yeah let's see how it goes after a month. Pretty sure HRG stocks gonna steal the main spotlight as people gonna make a thread on their payout.
I'm salty as well. If we had more of a warning that our BB were gonna vaporize or they grandfathered in the BB holders it would've been more agreeable. I know of people who real world bought dps to sell to get into the stock market who lost their blocks with this update.
However, the updated trading is safer and faster, and hopefully with some rearranging I'll still be doing alright. Just seemed like this change was pushed on in poor form, and, while veteran players and new players might not care that much, people between 6 months and 2 years are going to feel alienated.
However, the updated trading is safer and faster, and hopefully with some rearranging I'll still be doing alright. Just seemed like this change was pushed on in poor form, and, while veteran players and new players might not care that much, people between 6 months and 2 years are going to feel alienated.
I mean, from the official announcement:
Passive stock benefits will take 7 days before they become active and cannot be further increased by doubling share requirements. All previously active stock benefits will carry over from the last system.
That indicates to me that the BB bonuses should carry too. I didn't see fine print saying "if you have enough shares for the new blocks". To each his own, I'm not trying to cause a ruckus, it just seems like this could have been handled better without aggravating so many people.
Passive stock benefits will take 7 days before they become active and cannot be further increased by doubling share requirements. All previously active stock benefits will carry over from the last system.
That indicates to me that the BB bonuses should carry too. I didn't see fine print saying "if you have enough shares for the new blocks". To each his own, I'm not trying to cause a ruckus, it just seems like this could have been handled better without aggravating so many people.
Yes the rollout could've been handled better
though im, upset about hrg as i was just getting into it. i kind of like the new system
The “previously active stock benefits will carry over” means if you have things like “10% faster education” already, you don’t have to wait the 7 days for it to re-activate. Not that you get to keep a stock block you don’t have enough stocks for. It states it’s for “passive stock benefits” after all.
I already got a castle from HRG so when the new update came, I was 50-50 between angry and glad. Still, I sold mine
The biggest downfalls aren't money since that's way to easy to come by in the game these days they hand it out basically. What sucks is player to player trading which was always big. And also the fact of knowing exactly what your buying into and knowing the outcome. I actually liked the surprise of getting the benefits pop up in events vs knowing exactly down to the minute what I've bought into with pre calculated benefits at an exact time of delivery.
I liked the old payouts better they just need to get a better coder who can do the numbers right. They made it a stupid simple system so they know what the system is giving out vs before which has been done before they fudge some numbers and payouts get wonky and stocks are all over.
I'm sure this time as already seen stocks will be all over the f**king place and you also have 0 idea what you bought in at but I've bought a couple going up and sold for a few million profit pretty quick already so im sure the numbers are not perfect in the code
I liked the old payouts better they just need to get a better coder who can do the numbers right. They made it a stupid simple system so they know what the system is giving out vs before which has been done before they fudge some numbers and payouts get wonky and stocks are all over.
I'm sure this time as already seen stocks will be all over the f**king place and you also have 0 idea what you bought in at but I've bought a couple going up and sold for a few million profit pretty quick already so im sure the numbers are not perfect in the code
im more upset that i bought the 10million shares to get my block back...and now the stock price keeps falling. ive lost 170 million on my HRG investment so far
Me, too, bullied by many that talk trash for free, and staff washing their hands.