I referred Amberrrrr but she missed using the referral code and went directly to the game. Please connect the referral to my account.
Missed Referral link
Started by Korviss [2621642] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 32 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
Henery [2670762] ×1
She'll have to post here
I can confirm this was the case! Thanks for taking care of this so quickly! :)
Nothing has been done yet. By the way, you’re not a restart are you?
No I am new. :)
Passing along to Stewie. Thanks..!!
Any updates to this referral change?
I referrer Henery [2670762], but he missed using the referral code. Please connect him to my acc
Mentions: Henery [2670762]
Yes Bananarang [2259700] refered me. But i did not know how the referral code works
Sure, I have added this one. Thanks.