The forums are on fire right now and probably the stock situation is gonna cause a reset... BUT my 2 cents.
A big recurring issue is that people lost benefits. Perhaps a solution is to give a token benefit in the cases where Stocks benefit thresholds have increased.
Perhaps a transitionary period would have been better to introduce a big system change. Having reviewed it, I see that it's a pretty decent little system - but the change happened so fast that people feel like there's a con or in some cases have lost out in some way. Could this have been implemented in a series of smaller steps and graphical changes?
Some stocks needed to be reworked? Lookin at you EVL - it was daft that you'd just be gifted happiness whether you could use it or not. Why could that not be granted as a consumable item (a ticket to view the factory which increases your happy... yaddayadda) Did we need a total overhaul and revamp?
For what it's worth... the stocks UI look great (albeit I already hate that I can't order my stocks how I want). I think it bugs me that some stocks, I have a lower tier of benefit than I did before. Like I got busted down a grade.
A big recurring issue is that people lost benefits. Perhaps a solution is to give a token benefit in the cases where Stocks benefit thresholds have increased.
Perhaps a transitionary period would have been better to introduce a big system change. Having reviewed it, I see that it's a pretty decent little system - but the change happened so fast that people feel like there's a con or in some cases have lost out in some way. Could this have been implemented in a series of smaller steps and graphical changes?
Some stocks needed to be reworked? Lookin at you EVL - it was daft that you'd just be gifted happiness whether you could use it or not. Why could that not be granted as a consumable item (a ticket to view the factory which increases your happy... yaddayadda) Did we need a total overhaul and revamp?
For what it's worth... the stocks UI look great (albeit I already hate that I can't order my stocks how I want). I think it bugs me that some stocks, I have a lower tier of benefit than I did before. Like I got busted down a grade.