Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Recruiting Now!

Started by 010101100 [2271349] on in Graphics.

14 replies · 219 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
29
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100

Most-liked replies

010101100 [2271349]
I spend a lot on advertising and often get a lot of orders. I can do decent graphics, but not all by myself. I'm looking to assemble a team of designers that can work together and split profits. If you're interested in becoming a graphic designer or don't get as many orders as you'd like, PM me!
Nyx [2236278] Officer Officer
If I am being honest, a team wouldn't make sense. There are people who already complain about the prices of solo graphic designers, imagine the price if you paid for a team to work on one. If you wanted to recruit newer younger graphic artists to teach and guide them by giving them clients then I suppose that is an area you could go down but I wouldn't understand what the need of this would be, would artists have to send each other their psd files so each one could work on it? What if all the team doesn't have one program they all use so files are not compatible etc.
Nyx [2236278] Officer Officer
f--f-f-f**k dude, i eat my words, i was totally wrong. That's a masterpiece, god looks down upon you with envy, it rains because he is crying that someone has such sheer, raw skill. If you can achieve this in only one lesson, the human race only fears what can come from more.
Soph-Cunningham [2115907]
After we get 5 people to master lesson one, we will move on to lesson 2. Then we shall completely take over the graphics forum and unionize. All gfx orders will come through my master.

Prepare for the new age of gfx in Torn. Prepare to be woke.