Yooowwwwwww. Just found a purple egg when I clicked it the game crashed. Pleaaaase I hope they give it back. I've spent the whole day clicking on random parts of the city just to find an egg and this happens.
Game crash
Started by xxAinZxx [2660746] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
Stop clicking purple eggs, you just killed 6 different chains!
Hmm, I don't think this belongs here, but maybe try talking to a staff member?