Hi! Just wondering if anybody else enjoys riding or working on motorcycles. :)
Motorcycles
Started by Cbgurl [2340448] on in Hobbies & Interests.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 11
- Authority score
- 8 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Most-liked replies
- BikerJon [2172238]
· 1 likes ·
Hell yeah. Currently riding a Honda Hornet. Previous had a Yamaha R6 and GSXR750.
Hell yeah. Currently riding a Honda Hornet. Previous had a Yamaha R6 and GSXR750.
I'm on a Honda too! CB500X
Only my second season. Still on my starter bike. Rebel 300.
It's great that you ride! Doesn't matter what bike or for how long ;)
I ride a royal Enfield 350 :) been estranged for over abyear though . .
I do like my bike. I actually prefer it to my sports bikes. More user friendly and when you get going fast on it, no difference in real world performance.
2014 Victory Hammer 8-Ball
I've had a few. Thundercat gsxf cbr600f vfr800 ybr250 just sold my classics '76 c90 and an rg125f.
I really wanted a cbr500r but opted for a supercub c125 to go to and from work on.
[image: imagizer.imageshack.com]
I really wanted a cbr500r but opted for a supercub c125 to go to and from work on.
[image: imagizer.imageshack.com]
You shouldn't be typing in the forums while riding a motorcycle.
A huffy with a Ken Griffey Jr. card in the spokes.