I'm having a simple problem in which Easter eggs are not spawning on my account. I participated in the event in 2018 and eggs appeared around the city as intended, however in 2019, 2020, and thus far in this years event I have not found a single egg. I really have no idea why this has been happening but changing to a different device does nothing. Any explanations or solutions would be greatly appreciated if this isn't actually a bug, but me being stupid in some capacity, thank you!
Easter event problems
Started by Cinci [2046253] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 12
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Most-liked replies
- CRLF [2095076]
· 5 likes ·
25 eggs in 2018? While you were inactive??? [image: gyazo.com] Which one of these accounts is your multi-account? [image: gyazo.com] Alternatively, you can admit you were mistaken and apologize to bogie. - bogie [148747] Admin
· 2 likes ·
You have had some bad luck but there's nothing wrong with your account, sorry. Egg spawns are also dependent on activity, and you have not been very active the last few days. - CRLF [2095076]
· 2 likes ·
Bogie is right. It is totally possible you have landed on the wrong side of random generation. Below is the egg distribution by user activity that I posted here, page 3: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=2&t=16220592&b=0&a=0&start=40 It is totally possible that an active player …
You have had some bad luck but there's nothing wrong with your account, sorry. Egg spawns are also dependent on activity, and you have not been very active the last few days.
I'm sorry but I seriously doubt that, this is the third year in a row this has happened and as I said I had no problems in 2018, a year where I played far less than I do now.
Bogie is right. It is totally possible you have landed on the wrong side of random generation.
Below is the egg distribution by user activity that I posted here, page 3: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=2&t=16220592&b=0&a=0&start=40
It is totally possible that an active player hasn't found any eggs, or only found 1 egg.
"Hash" indicates how active, with 49 being most active and 0 being least active. The column headers are "eggs found".
[image: i.gyazo.com]
Below is the egg distribution by user activity that I posted here, page 3: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=2&t=16220592&b=0&a=0&start=40
It is totally possible that an active player hasn't found any eggs, or only found 1 egg.
"Hash" indicates how active, with 49 being most active and 0 being least active. The column headers are "eggs found".
[image: i.gyazo.com]
Mentions: Easter Egg Hunt - FINAL RESULTS
I guess its possible, but NOTHING for 2 events in a row seems so unlikely that it isn't even worth considering. I'll tell ya if I find anything I suppose
I looked up your activity hash, which is based on activity between 01-April and 07-April. Your activity code is 1.
I have circled your position in the table below. As you can see, 0 eggs is the second-most common outcome for your activity level.
[image: gyazo.com]
To confirm, here is your three-month activity chart in Torn. You have not been highly active in the past week.
[image: gyazo.com]
I have circled your position in the table below. As you can see, 0 eggs is the second-most common outcome for your activity level.
[image: gyazo.com]
To confirm, here is your three-month activity chart in Torn. You have not been highly active in the past week.
[image: gyazo.com]
I agree with you that it is not an unlike outcome for this year, however I found roughly 25 eggs in 2018, and then found nothing in 2019 or 2020. That does not seem possible, I am aware of my lack of activity for this Easter event. I'll try being highly active for the remainder of the event and if eggs continue to not spawn I'll then assume that something is legitimately wrong. Thank you all for the help
25 eggs in 2018? While you were inactive???
[image: gyazo.com]
Which one of these accounts is your multi-account?
[image: gyazo.com]
Alternatively, you can admit you were mistaken and apologize to bogie.
[image: gyazo.com]
Which one of these accounts is your multi-account?
[image: gyazo.com]
Alternatively, you can admit you were mistaken and apologize to bogie.