Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Anonymous Karma

Started by Kender_FAAFO [1674614] on in Suggestions.

297 replies · 1.63k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 298 / 298 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
298
Discussion span
→
Authority score
51 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
62 / 100
Engagement score
83 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Kender_FAAFO [1674614]
We have the abilities through education courses & stock BBs, to anon send money, mail.
Why not include the option to anon rank threads, posts?
Wollongong [12833]
So you want to "attack" someone by tanking their karma, but are afraid they will strike back and so the only way to do it is anonymous?

Meh...

R- (and not anonymous at all) because I don't like this suggestion. Nothing personal, mate
SpecialAgent7 [2570711]
I like the idea of anonymous item sending, but idk how useful or even how good having anonymous post rating would be.

Do you want to create a separate thread for the items? A lot more people would probably agree with that.

If you don't want to, I could make it instead, if you don't mind.
Kender_FAAFO [1674614]
Attackin? No, that's through legit attacks, chains, war, bounties. Karma in this game serves no direct benefits to anything but vanity. Yet far too many assholes in this game, allow that vanity to screw up others games. Now whether that's because they weak bitches in real life & use games to feel some sort of power? Some brain damaged smuck who gets triggered over a made up trophy? Doesn't matter, except there are those types & let them find other reasons to flex their internet 1s & 0s.
SporkMonkey [2065017]
I mean, I don't care if this becomes a thing, but at the same time, never have I ever said to myself "I wish the up/down vote was anon."