Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Egg Issue

Started by Matty_h [48911] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 139 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
38 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100

Most-liked replies

Matty_h [48911]
I picked up an egg today at around 15:07 torn time (green egg). Around 1-2mins later a white egg then appeared however when I clicked on this it just disappeared.

I was using Safari on an IPhone XR with no scripts running. I was browsing the forums at the time both eggs appeared.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Where was the egg located precisely? Are you certain it wasn't a fake egg?
RonSwanson [235408]
same thing happened to me

An egg spawned in the placeholder page that appears when moving between forum pages. It would not show in the original page or the page I was moving to. It only appeared in the page that shows up with the dots. I was giving up on being able to get it but a lag/delay let me spam my mouse and finally grab it.

[image: i.ibb.co]
Deadpool [1879348]
Same thing happened to me also, while I was switching between pages on the forum the egg would appear as the loading icon appeared, then would seem to "disappear" behind the forum posts.

I have footage, pm me for it.
kapnobatai [2623426] Admin Staff
I've tweaked egg generation system, this should help. It will be pushed Tuesday. Please report if you notice any bugs. Thanks!